Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh Sassy Red Heels- Its Time for a Night on the Town!

Seriously, I have been put in some REALLY awkward and uncomfortable moments with men lately that I could begin writing a book of, “How to NOT treat a lady!”. And I don’t care if we are just friends, there have been some big “Oh no.. you didn’t” moments, that I have brushed aside with a smile and then let myself break in the car. I hate feeling awkward.

But today is a new day, and I got these fancy BCBG red heels in the mail yesterday. Today I feel sassy and ready to take on the world!


I SHALL take these beautiful shoes, dress up and plan a night out on the town with the ladies at Urban Fondue. It's my Mothers fault but I am addicted to cheese. So the thought of cheese fondue makes my mouth water. The dark, candle lit ambiance of this place also makes it the perfect setting for a romantic date, but groups are fun as well. My friend Caitlin recently had her birthday here. I was unfortunately late and had to shove fondue down my mouth before the group left. But through the quick bites, it tasted delicious and I would argue a much cheaper/better quality alternative to the Melting Pot.


Hmm… yes, I am planning this outing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment