Friday, May 20, 2011

U Should Have Called in Sick

These were the words my mother left me....along with this beautiful picture. Of all things I would like to be doing today on this 70 degree day, it would to be on my bike. Biking the countryside. So thank you Mom, for blessing me with this jealousy. According to what she told me this morning, she is at Mt. Angel. A quick Google search and it pulled up this: http://www.mtangel.org/. Definitely a place that deserves checking out.

This is the pleasure of the PNW, when the sun comes out, YOU DON"T WANT TO MISS IT! Rain tomorrow (sigh).


As I have grown out of calling in sick (that was only easy and forgivable at Disney).... I am still quite distracted. If we are truely sick at my work, you get to work from home...but at least I have Wi-Fi in the backyard! :)

Anyways, I will stop complaining and get back to my duties!

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love this! I am so sad I am missing the beautiful sunshine! I'm in Colorado right now and it was SNOWING yesterday. And not the pretty kind. It was so gray outside I thought a tornado was coming!

    And girl, you are too sweet! Thank you for your comment on my blog! I know we've talked about getting together forever! But I really would like to! Let's try to schedule something when I get home!

    ReplyDelete